Monday, November 23, 2009

Muscle mag?

Josh, at age 5: Hey Mom, do you know how to sew?

Mom: Sort of, why?
Josh (flexing his scrawny arms): That's good, because I'm rrrripped.

If there is one word that describes my dog ... well, there's not. However, the first word we hear absolutely everyone else use to describe him is "ripped."

I have the only dog at the dog park with pecs.

Looking at Hathaway is a lesson in anatomy. You can see every muscle in his medium-sized doggy body. He has muscles in places I didn't know dogs have muscles. And yes, it's cliche, but his muscles have muscles. You get the picture.

So my 11-year-old daughter says the other day: "Hey mom, is there such a thing as magazines for weightlifters? Maybe we could get a picture of Hathaway on the cover."

I doubt he'd end up on the cover, but it might be worth looking into.

No comments:

Post a Comment